Pablo's 2004 MSM Build

well, it's not pulling harder BUT power delivery is totally smooth now. If I turn the radio off, I can hear a faint sound of the turbo spooling

did the timing belt today, not as bad as I was expecting but still a pain. Also, we bled the brakes again with the suggestion of having the car on and in drive to trigger the ABS and get the system to cycle, din't work... now my ABS light is on, even after resetting the ECU... I'm gonna try to read the codes and see if there are any, and more research to try to find the problem. Other than that she runs perfect.

Wes took some pics, will put those up later

won't that go off after you drive it a while?

it usually does after a dyno run

Normally it should. Bled a few brakes with ABS. Did not do anything out of the norm compared to non-ABS brakes.

yeah didn't do anything different with the other car, but that's what I found on the forums. The brake pedal felt better while it was still on the jack stands (more firm), but as soon as I started driving off it was back to a long feel

yeah didn't do anything different with the other car, but that's what I found on the forums. The brake pedal felt better while it was still on the jack stands (more firm), but as soon as I started driving off it was back to a long feel

Was the car running on the jack stands? If not, I'd bet your just feeling the power brakes.

Was the car running on the jack stands? If not, I'd bet your just feeling the power brakes.

yes, it was running on the jack stands. I put it in gear, let the clutch out and hit the brakes, bleed, pump it, bleed, repeat.

I went for a short drive with this lovely weather, found out the ABS is no longer working... any ideas? the light is still on btw

yes, it was running on the jack stands. I put it in gear, let the clutch out and hit the brakes, bleed, pump it, bleed, repeat.

I went for a short drive with this lovely weather, found out the ABS is no longer working... any ideas? the light is still on btw

Might be a bad sensor? Not sure if the OBDII will show what the issue is.

got the pics from Wes

IMG_9560.jpg

IMG_9559.jpg

IMG_9567.jpg

IMG_9561.jpg

IMG_9562.jpg

IMG_9564.jpg

Back