P5 NA Build - Target 175whp

how about getting a hybrid 4-2-1 designed?

I want long primaries with decent cross sectional area and a big merge collector, right? What about stepping and sequentially pairing the primaries? any thoughts?

There are benefits to stepped headers - and sequenetial pairing is where its at if you go with a 4-2-1...unfortunatly you don't have much space to work with in there to get "exactly what you want"...some trade offs are going to need to be made....unless you can get the straight themostat neck thingy.... that thing is a bastard and gets in the way of anything you try and do with the headers...

Do it up and let us all know. I don't think anyone's tried this and I dont' think anyone wanted to dish out the money for the R&D on something like this anyways.

That's one badass header though. Can't hurt. I dont' think you'll lose anything anyways.

So I just want to say ....it took me 2 days to read this entire thread lol. But it has been very informative and I wanna say Jimmy good luck with everything sounds like I'll be PMing you when I get home and start on my high compression build. Congrats on your numbers and finally figuring out your MT EMS lol

So I just want to say ....it took me 2 days to read this entire thread lol. But it has been very informative and I wanna say Jimmy good luck with everything sounds like I'll be PMing you when I get home and start on my high compression build. Congrats on your numbers and finally figuring out your MT EMS lol

Thank you for the kind words and sacrifices you are making, serving our country. My sister is in the marines and will be heading over to Iraq in the next few months.

Thank you for the kind words and sacrifices you are making, serving our country. My sister is in the marines and will be heading over to Iraq in the next few months.

No problem man, and from what I've been hearing Obama is sending more troops to Afghanistan from Iraq...so I'm sure she will end up getting moved sometime in the next year to Afghanistan. But I wish the best of luck to her and a safe return home!

trying to get some custom cam gears lined up, after that custum header midpipe combo and other misc smaller projects (medival pullies, upgraded oil pump) Still only have the mustang dyno results from last summer at just under 150whp

Last edited:
i'm betting on a dynojet you'd see better numbers. thats better than many stock MSPs put down to the wheels, and over 50whp than these cars put down stock so thats pretty darn good.

Where's the mods list guy?

trying to get some custom cam gears lined up, after that custum header midpipe combo and other misc smaller projects (medival pullies, upgraded oil pump) Still only have the mustage dyno results from last summer at just under 150whp

Behind the headlight with some shielding is fine. Not really much worse than stock. Having it right beside the engine sucks to high heaven.

Back