P5 Hoods!

Noxide said:
it seems like the guy has lost his marbles....or maybe just lost his way....will someone please patch him through to the Saturn home page...

i find it hard to believe that he lost his way......it says mazda really big at the top of the web page. Im voting on the lost marbles. (uhm)

Noxide said:
it seems like the guy has lost his marbles....or maybe just lost his way....will someone please patch him through to the Saturn home page...

I have my Saturn pages commited to my long term memory. I enjoed your figure of speach "lost his marbles" did you get that on the back of a hot sauce packet. I prefer to get my metaphores from Charles Stanley "The advertisement advisor for Saturn." "Saturn was created with one simple idea: to put people first."

SaturnMan said:
I have my Saturn pages commited to my long term memory. I enjoed your figure of speach "lost his marbles" did you get that on the back of a hot sauce packet. I prefer to get my metaphores from Charles Stanley "The advertisement advisor for Saturn." "Saturn was created with one simple idea: to put people first."
GOD HELP HIM!(poke)

(confused)THREADJACKED (jacked)

Last edited:
alexlitov said:
why would anybody buy a saturn in their right mind??
Why would you buy a Saturn in your wrong mind? See what happens to your head when you drive those appliances?

Holy crap I really hope that guy is joking.

Noxide, you've seen my cardomain page, there are some pics on there, but I'll wash it and take some more close up for you tommorow. Sorry it's taken so long, but Ivan knocked the internet out for a few days there.

anarchistchiken said:
Holy crap I really hope that guy is joking.

Noxide, you've seen my cardomain page, there are some pics on there, but I'll wash it and take some more close up for you tommorow. Sorry it's taken so long, but Ivan knocked the internet out for a few days there.
Thanks...i will get on and check it out latter...
-Nox

SaturnMan said:
...And Mazda put drivers first.

LZ

Back