P5 Summer Mods - Need help/info

:
2002 Mazda Protege5 Hatch
Hey guys,
I am looking at a few mods to throw on my red P5 when I get back home in september... I know september is a bit away, but I am looking for info such as; best/reliable place to buy new, install pics & basically any helpful information is greatly appreciated.

MODS

Megan Racing Exhaust
Carbon Fiber DG Grille
Carbon Fiber Hood (Which do you guys think looks the best?)
Carbon Fiber Hood Dampers
Tokico Illumina Shocks (To go with recently purchased sleeves.. and yes I am aware this was a bad idea lol)
Camber Kit (Was told I need a camber kit to drop the car 3", is this true?)
TWM Short Shifter
Hella Supertones

If you have any information on any of the above, or helpful tips they would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for taking a look guys, hope to upload pics after adding these mods.

- Brett

considering i am from halifax, why youd waste money on sleeves instead of coils is beyond me. but, a place thats been good for me is teknotik in toronto. used to live in barrie and Erics a stand up guy. if theres ever any problems he does everything in hi spower to correct him, also owns/moderates the local forum in toronto and pretty much all of ontario its called jdmr, you can post on there if youd like to find out more.

when i had my civic and b swapped and turbo'd it he was there to give me all the input help and resources i needed.

Think I should try to sell the sleeves on the forum and just buy coilovers? I don't completely understand the difference between sleeves with new shocks, and coilovers.. But anyway that's definitely a feasable idea to sell them.

Last edited:
September? Your going to miss the Fun Run? there is also a Racing Beat exhaust FS locally to you in great condition..

CF hood pick the one you like the look of most, as far as camber bolts you will not need them if you get coils instead of struts. CF grill watch the FS threads here to get one at a great price. CF dampers CR3 Motorsports can get you NRG ones similar to the ones i have installed on my car.

Back