P5 and MSP Represent.

Padanky

:
03' P5 (gone), 05' xB (gone)
There is a local park here in League City, that anywhere from 50-100 hot rods/ show cars meet every Friday night.
Well, tonight there were two MAZDAS.

My P5 and TXMSP's 2003.5 MSP.

In the beginning everyone just thought they were to good to look a two little Mazda's, but once the cars started crowding the street. And it wasn't so damn obvious that they were checkin' out our rides, they did! Nobody had the Balls to ask any questions though.

fb92f3b3.jpg

fb92f3b0.jpg

fb92f3ab.jpg

fb92f3aa.jpg

fb92f3a7.jpg

yum, I want that stingray in the back.. my dream car.... :: sigh ::

So you crashed a hotrod meet? Sounds kinda funny but its cool that they came and checked out the mazdas too...

hey! I've been to that park before... It's about a mile from my dad's house...

What time does everyone stick around 'till? Looks like I'm going to end up down there this weekend, so I might have soem time to swing by..

rx7gslse said:
hey! I've been to that park before... It's about a mile from my dad's house...

What time does everyone stick around 'till? Looks like I'm going to end up down there this weekend, so I might have soem time to swing by..

People hang out till about 10:00 pm. Whn do you plan on being in town. I could get together with TXMSP and maybe have a little meet.

I am not quite sure yet... depends on what tiem I can get off work...

If I don't get off till 5 than I'll be rolling in about 10-11.. I'm shooting to be outt here about 3, and that would put me in around 8ish..

Not sure what I'll be up to that night, but it's a though...

My dad lives about a mile the other side of 45 on 518, so it's no big trip...

Padanky....didn't know you joined this site

We wanted to start a revolution!!!!! Hot rod guys weren't buying it. Once we got over the fact that no one was going to kick our asses it was fun watching the guys sneak a peak as they walked by.

I'm down for a little meet. Let us know rx7 and anyone else that wants to.

Back