Owner loyalty rebate?

:
New Jersey
Hello,
Is Mazda offering an owner loyalty rebate on the CX-5 in addition to the financing deal?
I also own a NC2.
Thanks,
Rick

Last edited:
Yes they are. I forgot how much. I believe $500? It used to be two year free maintenance (oil/fluids), but I much rather take the money as I like doing it myself.

They required me to bring a copy of my registration (RX-8).

Thanks, I've been enjoying your posts. I'll be installing some sort of enkei wheels and H&R springs, going all black on a black FWD touring.
Rick

Can't go wrong with Enkei's and H&R products. Post pics when you're done! I have a set of 18x9.5 +45 Enkei RPF1's in original black waiting to be test fitted on the CX-5. Currently has 265-35/18 DOT legal race compounds on them though.

The Owner Loyalty Rebate is $500 for the 2014 CX-5 (or 2013 Mazda3). It can be combined with special APR financing or special lease deals.

They're offering $1000 Owner Loyalty incentive for the 2014 Mazda6, but it has to be financed thru Mazda Credit, which kinda sucks. I hope they don't start pulling that crap with all the Loyalty incentives.

I got $500 extra off my 2012 CX-9 last November because I still own my 2006 Mazda3. Definitely a nice little extra.

I got $500 off on my 2014 cx5 lease. But they took more off because I needed lower monthly payment.

I got $500 off mine because 2 weeks before I bought a Mazda3 for my sister at the same dealership. They were quite happy to see me again... those vultures :p

Yes, there's always something available, just check out Mazda's website, and the Rebates and Incentives section on Edmunds.

BC.

Can't go wrong with Enkei's and H&R products. Post pics when you're done! I have a set of 18x9.5 +45 Enkei RPF1's in original black waiting to be test fitted on the CX-5. Currently has 265-35/18 DOT legal race compounds on them though.

So jealous, personal access to Brian.

Back