Original MS3'ers

Late sept / Early October of 2007 - 36K miles - new serpentine belt tensioner at 17K. Other than that, bullet proof. Oh, the dash/windhshield base rattles when it's real cold in the winter.

I was also fully bolted (minus the exhaust mani)

Now I'm just TBE and intake. I sold off my other stuff. I'll drive this till the wheels fall off and buy a turd for my next car.

I bought one of the first ones in TX. :) "fresh off the truck"

Nov,05 2006 (actually on 10/20/06, I put a deposit on the car after I went to the PDI garage to remove the "white film" so I could see the color).

Now with 29.9K on the odo, is still going strong... MS CAI and since I am a "wheel *****" about 5 different sets of wheels in the 3.5 years of ownership :)

Vey happy with the car...
Carlos

mine was also fresh off the truck...sorta. It was the first one the dealership got. I spent a month eye-humping it before I bought it.

May '08. Just over 15K, slightly tweaked. Only problems were the audio TSB and a new A/C compressor.

Ordered October 2006, Revieved Dec 2006. 34k and counting. Second Mazda 3. Infact I have owned 3's since conception in 2004.

bought mine in Jan 08 21,000 miles still strong some few mods to the car mostly bolt on and a AP and a Custom Tune
(drive2)

May '07 - only two payments to go!

49K, 2nd engine, 2nd turbo, but still lovin' it. Wife thinks I should trade up for something with more class, like an A5, but I'm happy with what I've got. I've never been one to want to spend a lot of coin on a car.

May 08. Just hit 25K. The only problem was the slave cylinder failed twice for me, covered under warranty.

Back