Opinions on Rev9 Hyper Street II Coilovers

Locking at lowering my 21 CX-5 GT-R Awd and am leaning towards the corksport springs but came across these Rev9 Hyper Street II Coilovers Mazda CX5 (2017-2021) w/ Front Camber Plates below.

Wondering if anyone has had any opinions or experience with these.

Thanks.

Looking to get cx-5 lowered to similar height of the CS springs and improve body roll and handling.

I current have 5000 miles on it so everything is still new. I read it's reccomended to change upgrade struts when installing springs.

I assume the coilovers will be more prone to noise etc vs the lowering springs. Is that correct?

If I were in your shoes, and for reference, I'm not, I would get the CorkSport springs paired with some Bilstein B6 shocks. The springs will give you the stance you want, and the shocks will give you the body control you need. Should make for a nice handling CX-5!

If I were in your shoes, and for reference, I'm not, I would get the CorkSport springs paired with some Bilstein B6 shocks. The springs will give you the stance you want, and the shocks will give you the body control you need. Should make for a nice handling CX-5!

Yeah this would be exactly what I am looking for. My CX-5 is mainly parked outdoors so want to a avoid the noises that may come from coilovers, had that issue with my previous vehicle.

Dumb question but do the Bilstein B6 shocks struts come with their own bump stops to cut or do I reuse the OEM Mazda ones?

Is there a part number for the oem Mazda bump stops in case one screws up cutting them or decides to bring it back to stock height down the road?

Back