Open Casting Call: Have your ride featured in The Fast and the Furious 4!!!

TinmanMS6

:
2012 Subaru WRX
2990396_4_full.jpg

Do you have the baddest Supra or Lexus out there? Perhaps your cherry Challenger in the garage is ready for its time to shine?

Either way folks if you have the ride and the inclination you may have the chance of a lifetime.

The Fast and The Furious 4 has opened the casting call to the general public to find simply the fast and baddest rides out there. So pickup the phone and make the call, to put your new IS-F on the big screen now!

Details:

Project Name: Fast and Furious 4
Project Type: feature
End Date: Apr 21, 2008
Age From: 18-50
Age To: 18-55
Ethnicity Need: ALL
Union Station: SAG or NON UNION
More Info:
We are looking for fun, cool cars. This will work in Los Angeles area, so you must live here, and starts filming end of Feb., Mar., and April.

We are going to get everyone together in a couple of weeks to show of their cars. Please, help get the word out that we are looking for people with muscle, classics, imports and hot rods for the film. Some of the makes and models we are looking for... Ford Torino Subaru Chargers GTO Ford Mustang Shelby GT Hemi Challenger Import Racers Mazda RxS Nissan Skyline Chevelle Tricked out Excursions

FUN AND FAST CARS.

You can email mac.castingrk@gmail.com or regular mail... 6671 W. Sunset Blvd, suite 1597, Los Angeles, CA 90028

IDK dude...I only have ONE big bottle of Nawz...I prolly don't qualify

I hypothesize this thread will become epic...like 5+ pages.

5 pages is epic? The TSX thread is 4 pages, and it's far from epic.

That said, yes, it's got quite a bit of potential to blow up. I'm probably going to have to watch this one a bit.

I think it'd be hilarious if they threw an old Beetle into the story line that ends up kicking everyone's ass. I get the biggest kick out of watching heavily-modded Beetles leap down the drag strip. It might even make me watch FF-4.

Ooooooooh Yeeeeeeah! My MPV on the big screen. If only I lived on the West Coast!

im totally taking the RX7 there.....

i need to hit pep boys for some goodies first....

(alright)

Ooooooooh Yeeeeeeah! My MPV on the big screen. If only I lived on the West Coast!

I'll drive to location. Count a Mazda5 in. The baby car seat qualify it as heavy modded and the sliding doors do not envy the lambo ones AT all (lol2)

the sliding doors do not envy the lambo ones AT all (lol2)

Oh, but how sweet would it be if we could have doors that did the Lambo flip at the back end of the slide?? Flipped up top at the back of the van would make it look like a grasshopper about to take flight!

The baby car seat qualify it as heavy modded and

I pulled up to the start at an autocross one time with the (empty) baby seat in the Protege and the starter held me and radio'ed to check with safety if it was allowed! He thought it might violate the "no loose objects in car" rule.

I hope my son's child safety seat isn't a "loose object!"

Oh, but how sweet would it be if we could have doors that did the Lambo flip at the back end of the slide?? Flipped up top at the back of the van would make it look like a grasshopper about to take flight!

I pulled up to the start at an autocross one time with the (empty) baby seat in the Protege and the starter held me and radio'ed to check with safety if it was allowed! He thought it might violate the "no loose objects in car" rule.

I hope my son's child safety seat isn't a "loose object!"

LOL, those doors would look wicked

As per the autocross (rlaugh), the $(#& car seats, once installed (correctly), don't move one millimeter left-right-up-nor-down... but BTW, that is hardcore racing, I admit :D (no extra weight rule violated?)

Oh well, but back on topic, I just noted they are mainly looking for Mazda RxS, otherwise I would give 'em a fight :D (nahhh, not really)...

Um...damn if i only lived in cali...and had a better car...and cared...

Damn bro you think they'll take my 88 Integra with da' Volvo I5 swap?

I'll lease a car hauler and drive cross country with all the hot cars in my family.

Back