One SUV I would buy!

if you look at the forums on this site, there is talk of another tuned v-10 Turbodiesel Touareg dropping 400 horses. :)

too bad that when we get the V-10, its going to start at 51k

that thing looks wicked........not really an SUV though.....just a hatch....but REALLY sweet looking.

That thing is sick- and with the adjustable ride height up to 11" clearance? Definitely an SUV with attitude

JunkPunch said:
How is that "not really an SUV"? Because it's too low?

yeah, just doesn't look like an SUV.......looks like a HB Wagon like the A4 wagon or the IS300 wagon. When I think SUV I think Explorer and Grand Cherokee....this is more "Subaru Outback" IMHO.......not that it takes anything away from it.

I think it's a bit deceiving because of the 22" wheels on there. It's a lot bigger than it looks in that picture. I've been in one (just a "regular" Touareg) and it's pretty big. Certainly bigger than an Outback or an A4. Closer to a Cherokee.

That reminds me....anyone seen pics of this:
aztek4001.jpg

aztecrear.jpg

aztecengine.jpg

http://www.autoweek.com/search/sear...60&Search_Type=STD&Search_ID=1575554&record=7

Now here's a REAL SUV: Dmitri Parfjenov T-98 Kombat.

244169_29_full.jpg

244169_28_full.jpg

244169_30_full.jpg

In Soviet Union car drives YOU!!!

Thats funny that some people say its not an suv when all it is is a modded Toureg, which is in suv. Thats like saying if you jacked up your p5 and put some truck rims on your p5 would be an suv.

abt_750.jpg

s***, I need to go change my pants! Thats F'n beautiful!

aztek4001.jpg

That is the ONLY good looking aztek I have ever seen. I would acutally drive that around town!

Last edited:
Back