Old Member gets Old P5 from MD

is that car forged? forgive me for not knowing, i havent followed p5s, i actually just got mine from MagnumP5, i have been with the MSP for the past few years, have it still its my garage queen

still on the stock motor almost 76k and has has 9psi for the last 40k its a strong ole girl. we are going to run low boost with this new set up until it goes boom. then its stronger motor time.

dooooo it heheh. i worked on the car today. however forgot the cam. turbo, manifold and down pipe are all together and under the hood. just have to work on oil feeed, drain hot and cold pipes, exhaust and more. it might run this year :-( working 50 hrs a week doesnt give you much time to work on the car.

Got some work done today.

Here is the final test fit on the turbo and down pipe
n584059131_2080724_8222424.jpg

Turbo, wg, downpipe all installed. next is oil feed, drain and hot and cold pipes
n584059131_2080719_1570979.jpg

What are you using for the new turbo?

Thanks for the comments.

here is todays work,

we got the front endlinks in. gotta do the rear wednesday. add some rear camber and drop in the back. its almost done. new muffler should be here wed too.. used a db program on my iPhone and got 81-86. hearing damage is at 85+ for more than a 1/2 hr. not good with a 2 month old in the car

pics

old endlinks broke. had to cut to get the nut off

IMG_0667.jpg

Want to go lower?
IMG_0664.jpg

and outside my office
IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

Latest posts

Back