OK enough BS! Who got WHAT?

I won the DG gift certificate! (nana)

First time I've ever won anything. (spin)

natey, how's your front bumper after the 2loww tragedy? will the DG front lip help? i don't remember seeing any pics of the damage.

doyty wat

MazdaMP3.com T Shirt
MSProtege.com Liscense Plate frame

And I also won* a DGM CF Rear spoiler.

By won, I mean paid for. ;)

I won an optima battery and you lovely kartboy t shirt. But I served it up to Tony and he gave me his mp3 dot com shirt. Yeah baby nor cal cleaned house on the raffle! Next year I'm gonna buy fifty tickets

Kartboy bushings and RX-8 book!!!! 2 out of 4 tickets won (spin) (band2)

tonkabui said:
natey, how's your front bumper after the 2loww tragedy? will the DG front lip help? i don't remember seeing any pics of the damage.

doyty wat
My bumper is ******. The main reason I still want a lip is to cover up all the marks and gouges. Urethane will be way more bendable than F.G. and that's good for fitment AND parking blocks.(ricer)

Natey said:
My bumper is ******. The main reason I still want a lip is to cover up all the marks and gouges. Urethane will be way more bendable than F.G. and that's good for fitment AND parking blocks.(ricer)
ya.... if they ever get here!

zoomzoom02 (Clay & Krystle) the ones with the busted tranny got an RX-8 book.

I got a kartboy shirt, Apex Motorsports key chain and a zoom zoom license plate frame.

Last edited:
I got the MOCC dave b short antenna.... Mauahahhhahaha. Sold it though becasue i dont have a p5... its all good. it looks nice on its new owner's car.(thumb)

I won the a'pexi universal exhaust (thumb) .. and an Apex Motorsports keychain. won 2 things with 4 tickets, luckiest day of my life.

Back