offset question...

stzzd420

:
93 mx6 klze
hi, I was wondering what would be the lowest offset I can go without rubbing... I was thinking of getting some 18x9 but I wanted to know if its even going to fit. thank you in advance

yeah... I know I would, I have seen a mx6 with 17x9 with a et22 offset. would an extra inch in the diameter matter? I guess, would be a better question. thank you

The mx6 should be able to fit 17x9 +35 through +22 wheels and still be flush with some fender work and camber. I don't see why it wouldn't be able to fit 18s with similar specs. I am just getting back into the mx6 game but i know a few guys who run wide wheels/tires.

I am probably buying a set of 17x8 +35 wheels with 255/40/17 tires on them. It looks good on paper and I fit ridiculously wide wheels on my mazda3.

Oh and www.willtheyfit.com is a better fitment calculator for wheels and tires. I use it often.

will they rub w/o doing any fender mods/rolls... that is what im mostly concerned about.

I am just getting back into the mx6 game but i know a few guys who run wide wheels/tires.
@chefspot correct me if im wrong, think i have seen your thread in MX6.com hauling a maroon 6 behind a U-haul truck, I have been silently stalking you... lol... but in all honesty, I have followed all your advice in regards to my ride.... THANK YOU!!!

I am pretty sure they will rub without at least rolling the fenders. The wheel wells in the mx6 aren't THAT big since the car originally came with 15s.

Yep that's me. I had an mx6 for a LONG time and sold it 2 years ago. I recently bought another from a fellow administrator on mx6.com. It's a work in progress but it will be a pretty awesome car when it is done.

Back