offset question

A lot. My guess is like 1.5-2" at least.

On top of that I think it would look ridiculous.

I think 18 with a +35 off set soul look sick right now I'm going to get some 17's with either a 20 or 25 offset I'm debating on it I had put some of my brothers old set that had a 25 off in the front and a 30 in the back but they were 18's

A lot. My guess is like 1.5-2" at least.

On top of that I think it would look sick.

Had to fix Will's comment, you would hate my new rears at 18x10 w/224/40 but who cares, as I still have >300 to the wheels without the meth.

:D Yes, I probably would hate it! But if you like it that's all that matters... (You should post up a picture of that setup now I'm curious)

:D Yes, I probably would hate it! But if you like it that's all that matters... (You should post up a picture of that setup now I'm curious)

Don't know, it is somewhat an experiment, doing some camber work tomorrow, we will see, it is a work in progress (or money pit).

I prefer the performance side but also like the show aspect. I have a EM coming and IM is in the works, a few other minor things will get fixed when I have the IM issue solved. Meth is in the box for the spring (Houston is hot), my self tune is holding solid the GS 3P EBCS helped with the WG issue, BT is in my future (3076), so without internal work I think I have all things covered.

(jacked), sorry, back to the topic, I will post some pics, there is also another forum that is didicated to MAZDA FITMENT, OP should explore this site.

18x10's would be awesome, ran them on my 8 for a little while, I'm getting ready to throw on some 18x9's w/ 45 offset. Now I'm trying to figure out what size tires would fit without any rubbing??? Any suggestions? I was thinking 245/40's...

Well some will hate, some will like, just remember working performance also, see the sig.

25jffqw.jpg

etwe9e.jpg

fxr0n.jpg

Front 18x9 +38 215/40 (changing this to 225/??)
Back 18x10 +35 225/40 and using almost all the SPC camber, thought I might need JBR camber arms

Z

Z it's not as bad as I imagined it would be (in my opinion of course). The front looks really good but I'm not digging the rears at all. I would like 18x9's in the rear better.

No problem! Just my opinion, thanks for posting the pictures.

i think it looks good, even tho im not a fan of stretched tires. Cousin had 18x10.5 with 225 on his bmw

Z, I like the look...but I love the way a more conservative offset with the right tire size handles...Im more of a show and go guy!! but your ride def. looks Hot! Bro. its good to be different!!

Hey there, new to this forum.

Planning on getting a 2010 MS3 soon, and I have some BBS LM Replicas, the front is 19x8.5 offset is 35 and rear 19x9.5 offset is 40. the bolt pattern on these rims is 5x112, would they fit on the ms3 since the bolt pattern on the ms3 is 5x114?

Back