Official Picture Post: Post your Mazda3 pics here..

Pfft. Artsy-fartsy crap. Where's the pictures of smoky burnouts and 50-mph donuts?!?! (wrc) (lol2)

I like the pics. Creativity is a good thing. Here is a pic of my car right before dark, so it is not that great when it comes to lighting. I added a little flare to it because I had a spare moment at work.

mz3%20back%20driver%20angle2%20custom%20design.jpg

Last edited:
B_blake53 said:
what do you think?
Well I'm only saying this because you asked. Personally I'd only want that mazdaspeed emblem on my car if it was really a mazdaspeed. Chrome probably wouldn't be my choice of wheels for this car either. However,if we were all driving the exact same thing and no one changed anything ever the streets would be way to boring, and your car looks very good overall.

B_blake53 said:
what do you think?

Well, I love the color of your car. That was my first choice, but the wait was too damn long. I think the rims are pretty sweet, but they are waaay too much bling bling for this car. And I second the mazdaspeed sticker comment above.

Also, with the amount of brake dust these cars are putting out, those rims have got to be a nightmare to clean. (dunno)

Picture post

04 3i Strato Blue w/sunroof, 6-disc, ABS, power w/l, added a spoiler, tint and Volt 750 17" wheels w/225/45/17 tires.

Drive2cb50.jpg

Drive3cb50.jpg

Drive4cb50.jpg

Last edited:
Black is real nice...
lil off topic but couldn't resist to as this Q
em08.jpg

Now when the Honda Integra Type R came over here it was wattered down to US specs and called RSX...what is the Acura TSX called under honda name?

It's the same car as the European Accord...they like their family cars a little smaller over there..

Dang...No comments.

I thought I'd get at least one comment on my little set up.... Oh well... ;-) (scratch)

Latest posts

Back