official COSMIC BLUE THREAD

IMG_20130328_092638.jpg

Does anyone know where to get eyelids for the cosmic blue that are already painted? I see people with them but can't for the life of me figure out where to buy them.

oh jeebus i need this diffuser set up , hook a brother up!! looks perfect .

ps stealership started the car up after taking the valvetrain apart. Reloaded base program, heads valves all cool. timing chain etc replaced.
I hope by next week my baby comes home. Domino you know the story,
F yes it IS a big deal. cant wait to tune it agin this time cobb race tune by team_redline. the 87 drag crx b18 is running the gsx 750 at 100 rollons and winning on e85.
I hope to make Watkins Glen Vintage weekend with her Sept 7 saturday

dude.
my car is so much hotter than yours.
Anthony
i am very close to deciding to be going to Watkins Glen on 7th. I would like your Nator guys to consider it. It really is The best Event they do
If all goes well this saturday....... i will run you at Leicester friday the 6th. just once. before i heat soak : ).
Will you bring slicks ? you have room if you fold the rear seats pm me as you get closer to the date

dude.
my car is so much hotter than yours.
Anthony
i am very close to deciding to be going to Watkins Glen on 7th. I would like your Nator guys to consider it. It really is The best Event they do
If all goes well this saturday....... i will run you at Leicester friday the 6th. just once. before i heat soak : ).
Will you bring slicks ? you have room if you fold the rear seats pm me as you get closer to the date

What is this Watkins Glen event you talk of?

Last edited:
Back