official COSMIC BLUE THREAD

:
2001 Mazda MP3
seems that the rest of the colors are making a thread, lets start one with the best looking color!!!

here mine before the side moldings removed

P3290045.JPG

^^ Nice two'fer there.

Didn't we already have this thread? Oh well, I don't mind being a post *****.

The amazing color changing Cosmic Blue:
IMG_4008.jpg

IMG_4006.jpg

My favorite MS3 color.... but I've yet to see a white one in person (2thumbs)

My contribution....

Attachments

• DSCF5135.JPG
    DSCF5135.JPG
    343.9 KB · Views: 859
  • DSCF5127.JPG
    DSCF5127.JPG
    240 KB · Views: 707
  • DSCF5126.JPG
    DSCF5126.JPG
    240.3 KB · Views: 576
  • DSCF5129.JPG
    DSCF5129.JPG
    370.5 KB · Views: 590
  • DSCF5140.JPG
    DSCF5140.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 723
nice garage picture. i financed my cosmic blue 2008 MS3 today and I pick it up in Dallas TX on Saturday. this color is hard to find... I am having to travel 369 miles for it

so its 4-4 side moldings off...

although mine shows them off i took mine off this weekend

and now i KNOW i need a set of RX8 wheels(rockon)

I have to take off those moldings maybe this week

it's real easy and can be quick. just make sure when you start pulling the molding back you go REAL slow so most of the adhesive comes off with the molding.

three of my doors combined took ten minutes. the first one i did where i just ripped the molding off fast took about 30...

just heat it up and as you start pulling the molding off watch the adhesive and make sure it comes off the door before you pull it further.

nice garage picture. i financed my cosmic blue 2008 MS3 today and I pick it up in Dallas TX on Saturday. this color is hard to find... I am having to travel 369 miles for it

Thanx....the dealership here has 3 CB Speeds.....one of them has the "mzspd extreme" decals on it.

I will try and find a pic....

Looks like this on but CB...

Link to local Mazda toy store.....

I feel bad for all you guys whose dealers "void" the warranty for the mods....sad really

Attachments

• mazda3-mps-extreme-1.jpg
    mazda3-mps-extreme-1.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 1,938
Last edited:
it's real easy and can be quick. just make sure when you start pulling the molding back you go REAL slow so most of the adhesive comes off with the molding.

three of my doors combined took ten minutes. the first one i did where i just ripped the molding off fast took about 30...

just heat it up and as you start pulling the molding off watch the adhesive and make sure it comes off the door before you pull it further.

so basicaly I just can use heat gun(hair dryer) warm up the whole moldng and slowly take it off?

Back