** OFFICIAL 2010 mazda 3 pics **

Hello again Wongpres, I thought we might be seeing a few posts from you today. I don't suppose you know (or can tell me) if the 2010 Mazda3 will have auto-dimming side-view mirrors available (like in the new 6)?

**EDIT** Nevermind, I found the official spec sheet and it's not listed. It was one of the very few features that I was hoping for that didn't happen but still, I REALLY like that feature (I have terrible night vision). :(

Last edited:
Thats all from the 2.5l 167hp/168tq??!

Can you share the official spec sheet?

Sure! :)

http://www.motivemag.com/pub/feature/specs/Motive_First_Steer_2010_Mazda3_-_Specifications.shtml

Here's a couple of cool tidbits I found while scanning it:

- Bose 10 speaker Centerpoint Surround Sound System with Audiopilot
(If you don't know what it is, Google Audiopilot. It's pretty cool)

- Rear Heater Ducts

- Bluetooth handsfree phone and audio
(This means we can stream music from our phones and ipods!)

Also, although it is not listed on the spec sheets, a review has already talked about the Ipod integration. Unfortunately, they did say that it was quite annoying to use.

Some disappointments:
no auto up windows
no auto close moonroof
both blues come only with black interior

Hey does anyone have any inside info on when the hatch will debut?

Some disappointments:
no auto up windows
no auto close moonroof
both blues come only with black interior

Hey does anyone have any inside info on when the hatch will debut?

Yeah, I was also a little disappointed in the lack of auto-closing windows. It's a nice feature when you're in a hurry.

No insider info but several of the online news sources have claimed the Dec 3rd Bologna Motor show.

Last edited:
That is all I have been hating from it. Should have been closer to at least 180. oh well.

yea. 180hp would have been much better. So the new Mazda3 only recieve a 9hp increase with the new 2.5l engine. (notcool)

I gotta say..i'm not digging the top of the interior console. You know what it reminds me of? Like the Grand Prix with the info centers at the top of the dash. Everything else in the interior is fine.

Exterior is too busy, like they tried too hard. The rear looks like a Lancer, and the front looks, different.

I believe I read that Canada is getting the VW (like) key and the US still isn't.

Last edited:
I believe I read that Canada is getting the VW (like) key and the US still isn't.

I see on both, US and Canada specs:

• advanced keyless system, push button start (US)
  • Intelligent Key System, Push button ignition system (CAN)

If that is the same as the 2009 Mazda6, they should get the fancy keyfob (naughty)

Maybe a little less mouth. Nope, that looks pretty bad too.

Attachments

• maz31.jpg
    maz31.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 330
I see on both, US and Canada specs:

• advanced keyless system, push button start (US)
  • Intelligent Key System, Push button ignition system (CAN)

If that is the same as the 2009 Mazda6, they should get the fancy keyfob (naughty)

Yeah but on the US specs I see the keyless start on the Tech Package, unless I'm missing it and on the Canada specs it states "Retractable "jack knife" key fobs w/ trunk release (GS & GT trims)"

Again I might just be missing it in all the mess of the US Specs list. But on Mazdausa.com it only shows the keyless system fob.

Attachments

• upcoming_M3S_pho_int10.jpg
    upcoming_M3S_pho_int10.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
yea the front end is a little outta control... guess that's why the earlier shots only showed more of an aerial shot of the front

I look forward to seeing what the aftermarket can come up with for the front end
yea. 180hp would have been much better. So the new Mazda3 only recieve a 9hp increase with the new 2.5l engine. (notcool)
or 11, depending on whether you do the math right or not ;)

it looks slightly better with the upper grille trim painted body color

09-3.jpg
09-3-ptdgrille.jpg

Latest posts

Back