** OFFICIAL 2010 mazda 3 pics **

lol man those are so heavily covered that I can't even tell they're mazdas, let alone with smartkey!

Actually, it's very easy to tell its a Mazda because the door handles are identical to the 2nd-gen Mazda2 and Mazda6. The details are there to be found, just have to look closely.

look in pic 4. You can see a small matte black spot on the otherwise glossy black handle. That's the request switch for the smartkey. Or at least it appears to be.

This is great news. My lease is up June 09.

My initial impression is that the new design will be overly round and bulbous, like the small car Ford showed this year. But I'd love to find I'm wrong when the camo comes off.

What the heck is this "Mazda" I found then the website said it was the 2009 Mazda3???

Attachments

• 2009-mazda3.jpg
    2009-mazda3.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 526
That's just an old photoshop from over a year ago.

This is by far the closest rendering to date (the LA autoshow date is not what I heard though):

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/07/31/2009-mazda3-four-door-to-be-unveiled-in-la/

Thank god that "mazda3" pic I found is freaking UGLY I was kind of hoping that was going to be the next gen though because if it was then I wouldn't want a new one but the picture from that url is hot and that means I'm going to be spending more money on the new one. DANGIT.

That almost looks like a miniature CX-7.

And the thing is I love the CX-7 and 9 but when I read it was going to be the next three I freaked out because I think the three looks amazing right now and that was a huge change. I don't know everyone is comming out with mini SUV's and Mazda already has a mini mini van so maybe the US and Canada will get a CX-3or6 or CX-7-1/2

I have been hearing that the 2010 Mazda3 will be here come February 2009 and that 2009 will be a short production run. I can't wait!

dude, that looks terrrible!!! Like some weird bug or something, blech, can't wait to see what it really looks like and I hope we're not disappointed

dude, that looks terrrible!!! Like some weird bug or something, blech, can't wait to see what it really looks like and I hope we're not disappointed

if by terrible you mean awesome then i totally agree with you(2thumbs)

It looks like the outer brake lights are LED but the 3rd brake light on the trunk is a single standard bulb. Odd.

Looks really good. Would love to see the hatch though.

They are still predicting a 20-30 hp bump for the 2.5L, despite the fact that it only got a 14hp bump in the larger and heavier MZ6. I'd be shocked if the engine produces more power in the 3 than in the 6. But I am certainly hoping I'm wrong and we get that extra 30 hp.

Back