OEM Paint?

CastratedImp

:
03' Protege5
I want to upgrade my interior but I can't seem to find the stock paint color.. Does anyone know where I can get some and how much it cost? I want it to match the exterior classic red.

i kinda want to do the same inside but i got yellow....i leaning toward just don't everything black inside

if you hunt around ya might find a body shop that just did some work with the color and be able to get the paint cheap.....but yeah....most will charge a lot just to do up a can or 2

bad ass.....that's kinda what i'm thinking of doing....i think it would look better than color matching the interior

The only thing is I've heard some good and some bad things about the DGM carbon fiber quality. But it would be bad ass.

well there's this local paint shop over here called Kayfield Automotive Paints they can throw a batch of any stock color with or without clear in a can for about $13 bucks

Last edited:
i don't wanna threadjack, but it's the same topic......opinions on either color mathing the interior pieces(the beige trim and the silver pieces:door, radio, and shifter surround) or doing them black with the head liner???

i have the yellow...

yeah....same with the red....doing the interiour that red would look good but it might be too much red.....but the yellow might just be way overkill....

Back