oem ipod adapter

not a mount, but the part that plugs into the ipod so it comes out of the stereo. good idea for the mount though. i'll have to steal that from you

steal away!!!

although i would have liked to have ipod integration with the car's controls, i couldn't justify spending X amount of money to do that when this car came with an AUX jack. i was soooo happy when i realized i would no longer have to use a tape deck adapter to play any medium other than CD

and instead of getting a mount from the apple store (which would have also doubled as a charger) i spent probably about $2 to make my own

There's a thread stickied at the top of this section about this. :)

From what other members have said I recommend against the Neo Prolink.

i have the xcarlink adapter from rpm and i'd recommend it. i looked around and didn't find one that would display song info on car's lcd, or let you select songs based on artist/album from the radio/wheel controls. to install it i ran the cable under the center console to the elbow rest, removed the aux plug, and routed the connector to the small compartment under the elbow rest lid. this way it's close by to select songs, makes for invisible installation, and is out of sight of thieves.

i have the xcarlink adapter from rpm and i'd recommend it. i looked around and didn't find one that would display song info on car's lcd, or let you select songs based on artist/album from the radio/wheel controls. to install it i ran the cable under the center console to the elbow rest, removed the aux plug, and routed the connector to the small compartment under the elbow rest lid. this way it's close by to select songs, makes for invisible installation, and is out of sight of thieves.

do u have pics of the set up?

awesome. thanks i'm probably going to go with the xcarlink. yeah, do you have pictures of that setup hominemodi?

hey. not much to see, it just sits in the compartment with enough cable to comfortably hold it in the right hand and navigate.

Attachments

• DSC00016.JPG
    DSC00016.JPG
    212 KB · Views: 203
Back