o9 Mazda 6 s GT ICE BLUE! New to the Forum, Mazda Veteran (RX8, Mazda6)

mayavision

:
Mazda 6 S Grand Touring
Hi There!

My name is Maya, last year I purchased a Used (Certified) Mazda in Los Angeles.
I LOVE IT!

I used to own an Rx8 and now I have 3 kids and needed a sedan with some power and decent handling. I chose the 6 due to my previous experience with the RX8 which I loved!

I got a great deal on a low mileage 2009 Fully Loaded EXCEPT Navigation.

The Only complaint I have is the gas consumption, however it comes with the power which I am very satisfied with. Also I dislike driving an Automatic, but I am always in "manual" mode.
My wife and I share it. I just sold my 2000 Nissan Maxima 5 Speed SE and I am in the market for another car. I am considering an MR2 (I Love MR2's and have owned every generation) another RX8 or a FRS/BRZ. I want a manual transmission, RWD and I prefer a great handling suspension over power (I Do want some power) but I want it to be stiff and fun.

I want a track car and this car although it handles well and has a good amount of power has tremendous body roll, weighs a lot and it's my daily so I don't want to wear it down.

I will follow up with some pics of my Mazda! :)
I am currently having an issue with it and any help is appreciated,

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123852242-Ran-Over-Raccoon-ABS-TC-SMC-Light-On-ABS-SPeed-Sensor-is-OK-Wire-Harness&p=6418595#post6418595

Back