NSFW, hell, not safe for the living

sure, my run over a cat thread gets closed. and this thread about a guy having sex with a dead body stays open. nazis!

peepsalot said:
LOL. It's "Visitor Q", I've seen that movie. At work so I haven't watched the clip, but yeah. Miike rules. (laugh) Don't know where that clip cuts off, but IIRC, they shoot him up with heroin to "soften him up" and he is freed!

Sweet - I'm gonna buy the movie. I own Ichi, and Gozu, and both Battle Royales. I also have 2ldk and a few others. Good stuff.

Didn't realize this was a clip from a movie when I had originally posted this. I watched it a few more times after as I was sending the link around to my friends and started to notice that things get really odd to the point of WTF - this isn't flowing at all like you would think. Too cinematic, which might sound odd to some, but I watch alot of movies - directors vision is something that sticks with you. David Lynch is still my favorite. Anyway, what was kewl was logging onto the forum to check and see if anyone wrote anything about it and finding out it's a Miike flick is great.

Have you heard about his "Masters of Horror" feature - didn't make it to air, but will make it to the dvd release. Can't wait to see what he's come up with.

Visitor Q, Ichi the Killer, The Happiness of the Katakuris, 2LDK ... I love me some Japanese dark comedy.

Visitor Q is definitely a favorite though ..... Whoremongering father.... smack-***** mother... ***** daughter ... chump son ... strange visitor that brains the father with a rock for fun ... necrophilia, lactation fetish ..Oedipus complex, elektra complex.... all the ingredients of a fine movie.

Back