Now let's see those white ms3!

in alameda today...

4345788481_e4728234a1_o.jpg

Last edited:
Psst... take your side moldings off.

haha... i'm on the fence with that one. i change my mind about it every other day. sometimes i like them, sometimes i don't. i think they make the car look lower, but not as clean. i'll probably end up taking them off at some point...

haha... i'm on the fence with that one. i change my mind about it every other day. sometimes i like them, sometimes i don't. i think they make the car look lower, but not as clean. i'll probably end up taking them off at some point...

take em off. Youll be happy

I was on the fence about it FOREVER. SO glad I took them off. So much easier to wash and dry the car. I don't know why I justified keeping them on. Glad they're gone (even though I didn't mind either way - at the time). Now i'm extremely glad I took them off.

I would do it sooner than later since the car is new and there would be 0 paint fade or any other complications with taking them off. Car looks damn good btw. I like the debadged look going on in back.

I would do it sooner than later since the car is new and there would be 0 paint fade or any other complications with taking them off. Car looks damn good btw. I like the debadged look going on in back.

thanks! i like to keep it clean and simple as i can. taking of the moldings certainly fits my style. you guys are convincing me to do it right now!

Do it bro, I know you would of done the msp if it had came w/ em like the regular proteges did.

The badgeless rear is hott, I'm gonna delete my trunk ones when I get resprayed :D

I'd love to completely de-badge the hatch... but it looks silly having the two holes sitting there in the middle.

Do you plan on filling them and getting the hatch repainted?

Just saw that this member has his hatch completely debadged in the back. Looks plain IMO. I've liked the white Speeds with just the black flying Ms...or even the Batman ones.

DSC_0174-2.jpg

mine, im ordering a front lip as soon as this weather goes away. dont drill me about the side moldings, this is my DD and id like to leave them on so people dont dent my doors.

from an '08 MX-5. 17x7 +55 with 6mm spacers all around. actually just picked up a cheap set of RX-8s today. gonna refinish them... maybe go bronze.

I say keep it the stock-like color. I love the "OEM+" look you have going. So unbelievably clean and simple, yet so good looking. Maybe a super light shaded grey metalic color. Like a shinka color.

Just saw that this member has his hatch completely debadged in the back. Looks plain IMO. I've liked the white Speeds with just the black flying Ms...or even the Batman ones.

Yeah, I like the completely shaved look on Proteges, but with the 3's big hatch, it sort of looks bare without the Flying M. I like it, but don't love it.

thanks! i like to keep it clean and simple as i can. taking of the moldings certainly fits my style. you guys are convincing me to do it right now!
Owen-Starsky-Hutch-Signature-Do-It.jpg

**I keep them only because from time to time I find shithead's doors dings on them/// I would take them off sooner because of reasons Tyler stated upper...

^Yeah, if you compare how far the moldings stick out and how far the crease sticks out, it's the crease that beats the moldings. Hence, no point in keeping it.

I'd love to completely de-badge the hatch... but it looks silly having the two holes sitting there in the middle.

Do you plan on filling them and getting the hatch repainted?

still working on a solution for the two little holes. not getting the hatch repainted right now. i have some 34K touch up paint on the way and a few ideas. either way, i'd rather have to little holes then all those badges. but the one that really kills me is on the front grill!

Back