Not the Trailblazer SS we were looking for...But...

Welp....I think I broke her a few weeks ago....Time to rip into the engine this week and find out what went south.

And WTF with the bot posting in this thread? ^^^

Just an Update.

Added a Cam and E-Fans to my Trailblazer and did a healthy round of Dyno tuning a couple of weeks ago.....

To the Tune of 489 All WHP.

Yeah....She scoots.

i almost had a tbss in columbus a while back i was trading in my car i had then for it and a grand. this was in 08..it was an 06 tbss with 20k on it all wheel drive, intake, exhaust, lowered 1.5 and blacked out windows...the dealer told me to get on it...i dont think he knew who he was saying that to :p.

anywho moral of the story i wish i woulda done it cause damn those things scoot like no other for an suv...the only competition they have is the jeep srt8 but those cant tow :)

Yeah...I like the SRT8, but they were a lot more....and for the same money now out of pocket I am pushing nearly 500HP at the wheels.

Its a fun little truck.

Truck has now run a Best of 11.87@116MPH a couple of weeks ago.
Just thought I'd give you guys an Update.
I do have some video of it in action if anyone cares.

HEres how the Truck Looks TOday...

TBSS%20Wheels%202.jpg

Couple of Vids.....One of the Truck...One an Onboard Run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGV_VSewLhI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuJZVfxV378&hd=1

nah i was actually just asking, because thats the only mod he really posted up
and it is a small mod...it just happens to make alot of power
Note to self NA to FI is considered a small mod... However the thing does look like it scoots but im kind of curious how something like that handles.

It doesnt Handle Bad for a 5K pound Brick.
I mean I have it lowered almost 2'' over stock, and it has upgraded Addco Sway bars front and Rear with Beltech front Struts.

As far as mods, Its got a Magnuson TVS1900 Blower, A small Cam,Headers and Full True Dual exhaust, Built Trans and 3200 Stall.
I have a lot of money in this thing to get it to go this fast.....I think Stock it ran a 14.2, so we have dropped nearly 2.5 seconds from its 1/4 mile time.

Nice truck. Parents have a '04 EXT 4x4 with the 4.2L I6, great power on that sucker and we love it. Love seeing the progress on the SS! Keep up the good work.

Back