not so happy

LaZaBLuEMp3

:
RSX type s
well, no, my car is still not done! its almost done, but it may not be done b4 the weekend. which means i will have no car for the meet. which means its probably gonna make some people mad. especially ME! ill still go though, ill take my moms car or go with a firend. i hope to see whoevers going there. just thought u guys would wanna know:rolleyes:

mike

I know how you feel, my car has been in the shop for 15 days now. All just to put my LSD,clutch, and flwheel in. plus some other little things (bushings). all my problems are solved now, some complications with the LSD. but as of now my LSD is in Oregon and my car is in Philly. They are suppose to airborne it tom., At least your car will be fast wen its done. be patient. Are you getting raped by the installer? i know you mentioned you are payin by the hour?

oh, thats cool then. i remeber you sayin it was by the hour. and i know it has been a while. Is he having trouble with the install? or is he just busy or something

well here the deal, there were a few things missing, no ones fault just some mix up. terry shipped out and they were supposed to be there last monday. so the guy booked me all tues and weds to work all on my car. but the stuff was lost in the mail and everything got screwed up. and since he had booked other things on other days, he couldnt just kick them out and work on mine. so we had to wait for the reshipped stuff to come in and now hes finally started. but i was there today and yesturday doing the gauges and stuff so its working out ok. it just better be done b4 the weekend thats all i care about.

Yes Mike its a shame:(
That week in particular USPS lost 3 of our shipments. We will no longer use there services. I just got a request to ship a kit to pueto rico but I warned the customer that was not such a hot idea:)

Back