North Eastern MD. Meet n Greet

i am a possible attendee depending on whether or not im working. hopefully i'll make it!

only a couple more days! who all is coming? i know im coming and bringing deffinatly one, maybe 2 other people.

i think its the other way around im bringing you! hahahaha and possibly an MS6

on another note did anyone post this info on MD street scene?

i think its the other way around im bringing you! hahahaha and possibly an MS6

on another note did anyone post this info on MD street scene?

funny... i do remember it as I TOLD YOU! but if you want you can say your bringing dave... just so you can feel important(rofl)

I gone get up early clean up the whip grab my boy and b on my way wether suppose to be nice. I was thinking once everyone gets there we might cruise to some place near by.

Suggestions: has to be not too far folks are driving for far away just to get there.

Its that time... just got finish the car taken son to tutoring then on my way. Will get there early so my go to movies or walk mall but xar will be parked in meeting area.

My Computer craps out on me for 2 weeks and i miss a meet :( When is the next big ol meet planed?

I think they are doing this weekly now.
there'll be a meet when I get back in July.

ok, so I feel like I'm missing all of the fun.

I've been out of the state every weekend since memorial day, but it seems as though you guys have been having meets right in my back yard.

So when is the next one? and where's it gonna be?

Should be "The Reunion Meet"....which is me returning from my 6 month deployment.
I expect there will be Mazda's from the area and of course, crabs & beer.

I'm setting up a thing on base next year for Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month (May).
I used to be on the committee a while back (will join again) & I'm trying to put together an import car show on Joint Base Andrews....I expect that one to be pretty big once the word gets out.

ok, so I feel like I'm missing all of the fun.

I've been out of the state every weekend since memorial day, but it seems as though you guys have been having meets right in my back yard.

So when is the next one? and where's it gonna be?

this meet that i tried to set up no one showed up so i'm not starting a nother one. But if its next one is not far from me i'll come threw

Latest posts

Back