Mazda Meet 5/18/2013 Winking Lizard/Lizardville Copley/Montrose

Drew (rx7) will be uploading it once he has a faster internet connection to use. Apparently it was taking too long to upload/process

Haha I see how it is... Short jokes and slow jokes??? :p I'll text drew and see what's up, he let me borrow the go pro because he didn't think he could keep up!

Haha! Just kidding, buddy. And Drew kept up very well. He was right behind me the entire time on those wide 185 tires. :)

I hope I didn't go too fast for you guys while leading. Marlon was right behind me and was keeping up, so it was hard to tell if I was going too fast LOL

I think we got split into three chunks, but marc said you guys were moving lol but he is also on stock suspension and only has an intake and RMM so it was probably way easier for you guys to pull away

I like to play the game of not touching the brakes during fun runs.

I only had to on the tight turns but otherwise I just rev matched and took off after the curves were done

I like to play the game of not touching the brakes during fun runs.

Me too lol

My car was rubbing like crazy so I couldn't go as fast as I wanted. Tomorrow that rubbing should be fixed :)

I also know that road very well and know how fast my car can take those turns.

I was leading the second chunck. I was only nervous about coming around a bend to a biker or hiker. I totally could've kept up more if I wanted...

Next time you guys need to close the road fast and the furious style.

"Road's closed pizza boy, find another way home."

Sounds good to me. Menchies in Fairlawn? I know V and Ivan are busy but it would be nice to kick up the usual Friday night Menchies again. :)

haha thats an option. if it gets set up or something mild doesn't have to be all out. I'll be there

Back