North/Central Ohio Autocross schedule

Undecided if I'm running yet...I want to but I honestly don't want to get up that early lol

I'm running the first one...in Brian's Shinka.

She'll be up at the autocross on the 13th too.

I wish I could have gone, but Fez made mine for me.

We're in as well.....Bill will see you there! Eric you need Megan for something? I can have her call you or go on Cleveland6club.com and PM her Megz is her screen name.

(bump) again for Sunday June 29th.
A make-up for the canceled April event....but at Northfield (2thumbs)

The July 4th Challenge is coming up real soon! Limit of 125 drivers. Cash prizes!

You guys should really come out and see what your car can do, these events are a lot of fun and the NORA/ASCC guys and gals are friendly and helpful. So if you to come and check it out and do a few ride alongs, come on out and see what were about.

Prizes for the event @ Nortfield Park

Awards for the top 10 Challenge Winners...

1st - $250 Cash, $200 Kumho Bucks, Certificate for Free set of Hawk Pads, $10 Caribou Coffee Card, $10 Block Buster Card, Koni T-Shirt, NORA Folding Chair

2nd - $175 Cash, $200 Kumho Bucks, Certificate for Free set of Hawk Pads, $10 Caribou Coffee Card, $10 Block Buster Card, Koni T-Shirt

3rd - $125 Cash, $200 Kumho Bucks, Certificate for Free set of Hawk Pads, $10 Caribou Coffee Card, $10 Block Buster Card, Koni T-Shirt

4th - $100 Cash, $100 Kumho Bucks, Certificate for Free set of Hawk Pads, $10 Caribou Coffee Card, $10 Block Buster Card

5th - $75 Cash, $100 Kumho Bucks, Certificate for Free set of Hawk Pads, $10 Caribou Coffee Card, $10 Block Buster Card

6th - $50 Cash, $100 Kumho Bucks, $10 Caribou Coffee Card, $10 Block Buster Card

7th - $25 Cash, $50 Kumho Bucks, $10 Caribou Coffee Card

8th - $25 Cash, $50 Kumho Bucks

9th - $20 Cash, $50 Kumho Bucks

10th - $20 Cash, $50 Kumho Bucks

Prizes for Final Heat Worker Drawings...

$100 Kumho Bucks
Kumho Jacket
2 Pairs Work Gloves
5 qrts Royal Purple Oil
3 $10 Caribou Gift Cards
2 $25 Block Buster Gift Cards
1 NORA Folding Chair
2 Hawk Banners
1 Summit Banner
1 Kumho Golf Shirt
1 Free Alignment from Goodyear
Plus assorted hats.