Nopi's #1 brand crossdrilled/slotted brake rotors

ZenProtege

Contributor
:
Mazda Protege Titanium 03.5
I did a search and it doesn't seem like anybody's used them yet. In general has anybody put these on a car of theirs? if so what did you think about them? I've never bought nopi brand parts and I'm afraid its going to be an ebay cheapo part thats a waste of my money. My brake pad recently fell apart intern destroying the rotor so I need some rotors and pads ASAP so I can quit bumming rides. If you got any advice its needed

http://www.nopionline.com/nopistore...makeid=220&vL1id=0&&vtitle=MAZDA Protege 2003

thats what I want! I have the money together and everything but ********** won't send me e-mail back telling me how long the turnover will be after payment. I hate for time to be my deciding factor on what parts I get but I need to get my car drivable soon

PM Turfburn. He has a selection you can choose from and is the best vendor on the boards. He has some for sale threads in the vendor for sale section - CHECK THOSE!

thanks for info, I ended up buying ebc rotors/pads from turfburn
.....nice car

ZenProtege said:
thats what I want! I have the money together and everything but ********** won't send me e-mail back telling me how long the turnover will be after payment. I hate for time to be my deciding factor on what parts I get but I need to get my car drivable soon

turnover as in wait time or what? because cullen ships fast....

SPOOND said:
nopi brand is made by power slot they just package in abox with nopi on it
new color scheme? you got a new thread on your new goodies and info? if not, make one

I emailed cullen about the parts, he said they were out of stock and was going to have to order them. I emailed back asking how long that usually takes and he never got back to me.
on another note, I have been more than pleased w/ Turburn's customer service thus far. He has kept me up to date on everything, its def. made my situation easier

Back