noise coming from seat belt clip area

INiTiAL33

anyone else has this problem? theres a noise coming from the driver side seat belt clip area..... seems like something is loose inside...

Bo im sure its from the seat belt clip..... i recall someone else on this board had this problem... but i forgot what happened...

I have a P5 with the same rattle, but only in cold weather. Since its finally above the freezing mark, I don't care about it anymore. Just to be sure, your noise is comming from the driver's side B pilar, where the seat belt goes through the loop, right?

Someone else had the same problem in the MP3 section of the board, fairly recently posted about it too (within the last week or two).

jaman said:
I have a P5 with the same rattle, but only in cold weather. Since its finally above the freezing mark, I don't care about it anymore. Just to be sure, your noise is comming from the driver's side B pilar, where the seat belt goes through the loop, right?
yes its coming from that spot.

INiTiAL33 said:
anyone else has this problem? theres a noise coming from the driver side seat belt clip area..... seems like something is loose inside...

Yes i have that problem too. i posted in couple of days ago. i'm getting my belt replaced next week (its on back order). also i'm getting a strange noise from passenger side rear brake (duck..duck.. noise).

go in to ur dealer and tell them about it. my seat belt does not lock when i brake or taking a corner (it used to lock and its suppose to lock). Bro its a safety issue take it in asap.
to all teh fokes out there, try to pull ur belt while braking, if it does not lock then take it in.

My seatlbelt loop rattled in the cold but now that the weather is nice, its gone. I guess it was just a cold stiff spring or something. It was annoying as hell, but now its all better:p

Back