(NJ) 2003.5 Titanium MSProtege 49K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totalled my P5 and insurance gave me precisely 4500 for it. Biz, please let me get this one.

Edit: I realize this is my first post on the forum, but I am dying for this car. I totalled my P5 about 3 weeks ago and I saw this car on craigslist fortunately I was already a member of this forum from when I had the P5.

Last edited:
^ its cool she doesn't seem too interested in selling it to me, i could have paid & picked it up already...

I just want to know if I'm wasting my time on this instead of keeping to craigslist.

it seems like a lot of people on here post cars for sale but don't really intend on selling them... check out tristatetuners.com - local to the tristate area, but i found my MSP off there way back when! lots of crazy deals on all different types of cars.

it seems like a lot of people on here post cars for sale but don't really intend on selling them... check out tristatetuners.com - local to the tristate area, but i found my MSP off there way back when! lots of crazy deals on all different types of cars.

Thanks for the info. Also, is your insurance awfully high with the msp?

Thanks for the info. Also, is your insurance awfully high with the msp?

not tryna thread jack this... but surprisingly, no. it actually went down from when i had a mazda mp3, which has not turbo. weird, huh? no clue why though. perhaps the yellow vs. silver factor.

I can't get this car. Embarrassingly my mom wont let me purchase a car in jersey. This is the cheapest MSP I have seen.

glws dear.

I can't get this car. Embarrassingly my mom wont let me purchase a car in jersey. This is the cheapest MSP I have seen.

glws dear.
that is pretty funny. you cant buy a car in your own state? :lol:

on the bright side, you may not be missing out on anything based on what biz said about the seller...

that is pretty funny. you cant buy a car in your own state? :lol:

on the bright side, you may not be missing out on anything based on what biz said about the seller...

Missing a big whole in the story, Biz is offering less than what I asked, I told him I would let him know if I couldn't get what i asked for it in time. The car is already priced low, I need 4500 so I would like to try and get that before I accepted anything less.

Missing a big whole in the story, Biz is offering less than what I asked, I told him I would let him know if I couldn't get what i asked for it in time. The car is already priced low, I need 4500 so I would like to try and get that before I accepted anything less.
That does make quite the difference. Shame on him for pooing this thread up. I assumed it was a full price offer. Wouldnt make sense to sell for less, thats a great deal. Any chance you can PM me your phone#? The second my car sells I'll be calling you for directions :D

I don't see how this car is still available at this price. First post....member of too many forums lol. I want to buy it, but you are too far from me :(

If you can swing 4k, I could have it shipped to NC.

i originally offered $4000, but then acquired some more currency and said i was willing to pay the full price? but i was ignored...

PM'd....

Still waiting on Vin. What you should really do is post a free eBay classifieds ad. When you put in the Vin it will give a free autocheck history report.

really?! does this relly work?

so you can get a free carfax thing basically?

And is this still for sale?

And am i the only one a bit scared here, i mean nice car, but 4500 ...that wayy to low of a price.

seems fishy...(squinty)

w/e glws! : D

ive seen em go cheaper than this. i think this is a very reasonable price for the condition.

Last edited:
really?! does this relly work?

so you can get a free carfax thing basically?

And is this still for sale?

And am i the only one a bit scared here, i mean nice car, but 4500 ...that wayy to low of a price.

seems fishy...(squinty)

w/e glws! : D

Well, there's somewhat significant body damage, a non-original trans, and power mods that make you wonder about the integrity of the motor. Plus she has a deadline so I get the low price...

Sorry for hating. Really wish I could buy this car. I don't really understand my moms reasoning behind not letting me buy it. I really want a titanium MSP. I won't have the money before monday, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back