nice day, washed msp, mp3

changedman

Banned
Contributor
:
2001 Mazda MP3
=D

it was a niiice day, just had to get the proteges out (well, 2 of em) and wash and wax em. Course i drove em around a while, here they are:

Attachments

• dsc000711.jpg
    dsc000711.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 316
pdhaudio said:
=D

it was a niiice day, just had to get the proteges out (well, 2 of em) and wash and wax em. Course i drove em around a while, here they are:

Nice Photo, PDL.....

Mine: Yellow MP3 #1262
Family of six:
>1992, 1999, 2000 Protege
>1999 10th Annv Miata
>2001 MP3
>2002 MSP --------------------(actually....... 2003 MSP) typo, PDL?

Last edited:
whoops- duh 2003- ill get to changing that

the MSP is my dads, the MP3 is mine :)

both daily drivers

pdhaudio said:
whoops- duh 2003- ill get to changing that

the MSP is my dads, the MP3 is mine :)

both daily drivers

That was quick work, my friend!! Good looking pair of cars, as well.

I love my MAZDASPEED!!!!!!!

Looks like my driveway...a spicy orange MSP and a mica blue Mp3...going to wash and wax them both on the weekend, now that the snow is almost gone

not only do i wish i had both an MP3 and MSP, i wish i had a driveway big enough to hold two cars. hell i wish i had a driveway to hold a whole one car. stupid 3/4 car driveway.. .wtf? my front end hangs in the street....LOL

Where did you get your MSP?

Hey PDH, where did you get your MSP? Borgman or Go Dealer Group?

I was debating between a Spec-V or the MSP, but a couple of weeks ago my dad and I took a Black Mica MSP for a drive at Go and I was hooked. I've driven a Spec-V as well, but the MSP was just more fun for some reason. :) Plus I love the way the MSP looks better as well. Then after seeing what they're gonna make the 04 Spec-V look like that was the last straw.

I'm now getting ready to put a deposit down on an MSP. The only question now is Spicy, Black, or maybe Titanium?

Maybe I'll see ya around GR some time? Is there local Auto-x meets around or anything?

only borgman!! go dealer just starting selling mazdas this past year, or so. My dad has the hookup at Borgman, our salesman is Bernie Lenau. Cool guy. Bought all our mazdas thru him.

I would get this years MSP. don't wait to get a titanium (2003.5) they'll take forever to get in. I believe that Borgman has black mica readily available... iwas on their site (eborgman.com) saw two "black mica" proteges for 20500 assumed it was MSP.

PM me sometime, hook up :)

I must say thats sweet that you have an mp3 and your your father has an msp.

Latest posts

Back