Next meet?

im 99% sure that sedan and p5 rear seats are totally different beyond just a headrest or something, my seats are like all sedan seats all the way backt o 2000 or earlier

^^^ Mackdadam re-upholstered P5 seats when he put leather in his MSP so that he could retain the stock seats and keep them upholstered. The headrests are different but that shouldnt matter.

I am trying to figure out if the mechanism that allows the seat in the P5 to fold forward can just stay in the P5 and bolt up to the MSP seat.

i can't go the 6th or 13th. i can do the 20th. i don't think that is to late?? you guys call.

I can do whenever but I may need to "borrow" 2 wheels and tires for the actual run if it gets late into month. I may have to run steelies because my summer tires may be corded by then. I put on 3K miles a month.

working with deutsche bank on my mqp

in response to the pm: you can go check out my car if you want but it's in tolland, ct

jred321 said:
working with deutsche bank on my mqp

in response to the pm: you can go check out my car if you want but it's in tolland, ct
my uncle, cousins and ex-aunt lived most of their lives in tolland, CT. my ex-aunt still lives there in an old renovated fire-station and runs/ownes an art gallery? maybe you know what and where i am talking about? well, thanks for the offer, but i will wait till greg and i can meet to attempt to swap seats.....looking forward to that.

-R

Protege52003 said:
my uncle, cousins and ex-aunt lived most of their lives in tolland, CT. my ex-aunt still lives there in an old renovated fire-station and runs/ownes an art gallery? maybe you know what and where i am talking about? well, thanks for the offer, but i will wait till greg and i can meet to attempt to swap seats.....looking forward to that.

-R
haha, i know exactly where that is, like 2 mins from where i live. i went to school with her son (well both, one was in my grade), her ex-husband was my baseball or soccer or something coach at some point and they used to hang out with the group of soccer people my parents hung out with. does that mean gav (her ex-husband, that's what everyone calls him) is your uncle? small world

jred321 said:
haha, i know exactly where that is, like 2 mins from where i live. i went to school with her son (well both, one was in my grade), her ex-husband was my baseball or soccer or something coach at some point and they used to hang out with the group of soccer people my parents hung out with. does that mean gav (her ex-husband, that's what everyone calls him) is your uncle? small world
yeah, i forgot adam is a sr. at GW university.....kyle is out at Big Sky Montana (Skiing trip this winter for me). funny, small world......

...figured you would know them if you have been in tolland for some time. small town and cousins are around your age....!

if you guys meet up in mid to late dec. im game! i dont know how my paradas would fair up there but i think im going up the east coast in the winter anyways just to **** around and see snow... who knows maybe a sexy party. ill prob go skiing for a day in VT if i make it that far. I know my uncle lives on some nice back roads up in NH and my other one lives Rutland, VT and theres quite a few twisty roads up there but it does get rather snowy so who knows. Just some places i may stop along the way.

Latest posts

Back