Next Meet????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...I know right.....but if you look at it, thats 5 HOURS round trip haha.....maybe I can talk the wife into making a road trip sometime early summer maybe if there is a meet going on...because I would love to add my car into the "picture" thing

go to the columbus meet... imma try to head there this year

I posted a link to the Central Ohio thread asking them to join us on the 24th. Should be a fun events, I will get Jake to reach out to the rest of the guys who came to the Winking Liazard meet last week!

Just not that dude with the system. I'm a bassist and that s*** got annoying REAL quick. haha

Anyone from NE OH interested in caravaning it down there? I dont like driving too fast on 71, and the staties have given me issues with D.W.C. in the past lol.

Driving While Cool?

The cop didnt think so lol. I got pulled over around noon in manfield for tail light tint in my saturn. Pulled over as soon as he got behind me and hit his lights. Next thing i know hes blaring over his speaker to put my hands up and outside the window and he approached with his gun drawn and ssaid i looked "suspicious". After sitting in the back of his car for 15 minutes, i was let go and told to remove the tint. Ive been spooked ever since

Ohhhhhh, driving while "colored"? Yeah, you do look like a terrorist. (the pink font is sarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back