Next Meet????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
Last weeks meet at the WL in Fairlawn was a nice get together and with 15 cars, it was a great turnout. With that said, it is time for us to plan another one. I know that Pablo wants a Sunday meet if anyone else feels the same, have at it. So, post up your ideas, dates and times and let's make this happen

Hell if the weather was decent, I'd be willing to meet the Columbus folks half way. There is a B-Dubs in Ontario (Mansfield area).

The long range weather for March 24 looks like low-50s, upper-40s with rain.

Here is the address so everyone can see how far it would be or whatnot...

Buffalo Wild Wings:
2016 W 4th St
Ontario, OH 44906

I'd be willing to head down but it is all going to depend on the time.

I would love to go to a meet but no one around here does them, and to this meet it would be 190 miles one way :(

I would love to go to a meet but no one around here does them, and to this meet it would be 190 miles one way :(

that's just under 2.5 hours if you average 80mph. Just saying.

that's just under 2.5 hours if you average 80mph. Just saying.

lol...I know right.....but if you look at it, thats 5 HOURS round trip haha.....maybe I can talk the wife into making a road trip sometime early summer maybe if there is a meet going on...because I would love to add my car into the "picture" thing

lol...I know right.....but if you look at it, thats 5 HOURS round trip haha.....maybe I can talk the wife into making a road trip sometime early summer maybe if there is a meet going on...because I would love to add my car into the "picture" thing

Mid Ohio, June 14 & 15

Is that the one with limited spots left? as far as a track day? or is this just a meet? but yea more info on that please haha

No, that is June 10. This is a Grand-Am race, parade lap, lots of people, food, drinks. You can camp if you want, Lauri will post ticket info and itinerary later on. Some Mazda peeps from out of state (and Canadia) usually come.

Visit the Mazda corral section for info. On my phone so it's tricky for me to link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back