Newbie with 88 323 GTX

Nice car. I just got a real nice one in Oregon. Youras has a/c but hand crank windows? hmm? i have no a/c and power windows. I saw one with cruise and a/c on craigslist.
My car needs some help in the driver window regulator.

i ended up getting 15" gold panasport.. I'll post pic tomorrow..

oh anyone knows how to take out the climate control? I took the four screws ( two from the air vents and two that holds the climate control) that holds it but I still could not pull it out... I think there are cables that I need to disconnect but not sure where to start...

VERY cool! :)

If you look under the dash, you will find where the cables attach to the heater box. Email this guy, and he can send you the FULL factory manual in PDF format:

http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51975

I have the factory manual, but this is awesome - especially if you load it on a cheap computer/laptop in the garage.

Fantastic looking GTX....stay with the wheels in the first photos , they look the best. Can anyone answer why some of the GTX's came with the two rear spoilers and others (like mine) only have the lower one on the hatch. Is it a USA / Canada thing as I know of two others here on the west coast that only have the lower like mine ???

The lower wing was standard. The upper wing was a dealer installed option. I don't believe any GTX came with an upper wing from the factory in the US or Canada.

Thanks J.P. , I think they look better with the two of them (as seen in the GTX in this post).Unless I can find a used one , I will have to be satisfied with what I have.

finally got the wheels on but the offset is a little low so they are sticking out a bit...

img20110227152415.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

img20110227152357.jpg

img20110227152435.jpg

Curious what offset those wheels are? Im looking to buy a new set and am trying to figure out fitment. Sweet GTX btw i have 3 now... White, Red, and Black lol

I'm not exactly sure about the offset but think +4/5 or even 0 offset... I just grabbed it since I got a pretty good deal on them.

I would seriously give you my MSP for that car, I have missed 2 chances to get one and stupidly passed on both. If anyone wants an MSP with extras and forged internals.........for a gtx.........let me know!

Clean ride
want a klze swapped sedan? Lol

Welcome man. Nice gtx.

might be selling this car... pm me with questions

might be selling this bad boy.... no issue with this car!!! now has 111K miles and a lot of new parts..

can you pm me with the price ur thinking because i cant pm for somereason it doesnt send so pm me so we can sort things out im deff intrested in this car

Back