Newbie from Socal

GroundGrAVY

:
Mazda2 Sport
Hi people!(hi) I have been lurking around on the forums for a while and decided to finally make a post to introduce myself. My name is Brennan and I got a 2013 Mazda 2 automatic a few months ago. So far I love the car and hope to have many good years with it in the future. Right now I don't have any of the crazy mods that i have seen on the forums, but I have plasti dipped the emblems, added a stubby antenna, tinted the windows, and added a tail pipe cover/tip. One day I hope to contribute to this forum more as I learn more about the car, but that is all but a dream for now..

P.S. I hate to ask a question on the first post, but has anyone else experienced a drop in rpm when at a stop light accompanied with a squealing sound and rough idle or is it just my car trying to be different?

Welcome. Hmm not sure about the squeal.. might want to get it back to the dealer if/while under warranty

Welcome. Hmm not sure about the squeal.. might want to get it back to the dealer if/while under warranty
Thankyou! I was thinking about bringing it in sometime next week. I know there is a post about it already but it seems to have died out so I don't really know what it is/what is causing it..

Back