new to town

MyZmZm

ShiftAccelerategrinRepeat
:
'02 Midnight Mica Blue P5
finally moved to wichita last week after waiting nearly 6 months for my visa to come through... eh, that's government for you though (shrug) been pretty busy the past week unpacking and moving in to my fiance's house, and next week doesn't look to be any slower what with the wedding on the 14th :)

i know there are a few people on here from wichita, would be nice to meet some of you in the future. i have a new ecu and intake mani, udp and timing belt needing to be installed if anyone wants to give me a hand (peep) lol

lol i'll be ther eon the 25 but wont really BE there till the 29th. ill be in the field till then. im happy to help you....two full rebuilds later ..it gets easier,lol. intake mani is a b**** though

cool, thanks - i'm not working yet (and won't be for a while) so my days are free. i would appreciate the help as i have very little mechanical knowledge :)

hi zmzm,

glad you made it here, I am around all the time, gimme a shout when u want to meet up and work on your car or just hang out :)

Back