New Tires & Rims

Pirelli has a great deal on 245/50/20

i work for Pirelli we have a deal for our dealers on 245/50/20 so virtually any dealer in the country can get you these tires for probably 125 a piece retail,

It is the scorpion STR all season highway tire, T rated not H or v so they will last a while and get good grip in rain and light snow.

An Update

Now that I've had the Kuhmo's for about 1000 miles, I'm impressed! Two distinct differences over the OEM. Siginificant reduction in road/tire noise! I was surprised on that one. The other difference, which I espected: superior handling and performance but you can feel everything, which is good/bad. Good cuz you can guage responses better; bad cuz my kidneys take a beating ! :p

The Zinik chrome rims look fab when they're polished, but boy oh boy, are they high maintenance! Gotta wipe 'em down daily and shine them. I got in the habit of doing that with the OEM rims, but they're a bit more forgiving if they don't get cleaned regularly. With chrome, every spec is visible. (cryhard)

Still, though, I wouldn't change anything. I get tons of comments - frequently see drivers at stop lights turning and looking (mj)

Later, Vince.

Back