New thread of ECU update fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryno

Boostisgood says:
For all of you out there waiting for the Mazda fix of the ECU in the MSP, here is some good info to make you feel better.ALL MSP DEALERS HAVE BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE ISSUE, AND HAVE ALSO BEEN INFORMED THAT THE FLASH WILL BE RELEASED SOON. THEY HAVE ALSO BEEN ADVISED TO CONTACT ALL MSP OWNERS, WHO PURCHASED THEIR CAR THERE, TO COME IN AND GET THE FLASH.

This directly from Mazda. I took the liberty to contact a few MSP dealers around the country, and they have all confirmed this to me.

Just thought Id take the liberty of starting a fresh thread;)

I guess we'll (at least I will) see how accurate that info is on Monday. I get to bring the car in to have the bushings changed...again. So far, great job boostisgood, thanks for the updates.

Nice work Boostisgood. Any idea if the dealers in the rockies got wind of this (specifically in Montana)?

Frozenmazda, according to MNAO, all Mazdaspeed dealers have been made aware of this. I did not contact any dealers in Montana, but Im sure you can call your dealers service dept, talk to the Service MANAGER, (that is the key, not the writeup guys) they should let you know if they got wind yet. :D

David, I could not answer that sir. You should call the Mazda Canada customer service center, and inquire about that. sorry.

Munday Mazda in north houston said they don't know of any fix for the ecu on the Mazdaspeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back