NEW! Sunday Funday. End of Spring Break shoot

Well lets try this again haha. this time lets keep the hate to a minimum. i dont really care but the mods do and they will take it out on me by locking up my thread again. soooo take 2!!!

Got bored this past sunday so i went out and took some pics. car still needs to go lower in the front. so while waiting for some stuff to come in, i fully cambered the fronts so itll go a little lower and added a 15mm bolt on spacer. so new specs are:

18x9 +23
18x10+ 28

4454772197_b6837ea0ee_b.jpg

4455551918_2a4b6c7bc3_b.jpg

4455552294_87f3af31f7_b.jpg

4454773531_8a31978edb_b.jpg

4455553252_b9aa9d59af_b.jpg

4455553628_6fedce8783_b.jpg

4455554192_dc808a5411_b.jpg

4455554596_34f1de97bb_b.jpg

4455555076_bd2190c998_b.jpg

4454776261_841898250b_b.jpg

4455614614_87289e9c48_b.jpg

4454835423_cfcb4825d9_b.jpg

4455615506_b677b15220_b.jpg

lmao. this is from driving to this elementary school from my house which is right behind it. i can jump over my fence and land in the elementary parking lot.
4454774713_eacfc392b2_b.jpg

It's like Nelly's bandaid.

I saw both threads. I really like it just due to the sheer ridiculousness. =)

looks good! whats up with the blue tape tho?

was driving on the highway while it was raining HARD. then a short metal pipe flung up from under a truck in the lane to the left of me. it shot up and hit me on the hood then deflected away. i was lucky it didnt hit the windshield. it left a good sized dent and paint was chipped off pretty bad. so i decided to tape it up so it wouldnt spread.

thanks for lookin guys!

Dude, that looks amaaaazzzzingg. I thought you said you didnt rub??? lol.

Thai, you're killing me man. You're putting all this money into the suspension and wheels, and yet you have the dealership's license plate frame, the OEM pin stripe, and haven't changed any other exterior things on it! I am wanting to see some moar mods to the appearance!!!

Keepin' it fresh...and to think people was telling you that you'd get hung for this? ha...thats ludicrous.

thanks!

lol yea i didnt rub until i went lower in the rear. lol now the letters on my tires are starting to disappear.

haha yea i need to find a new frame. and the gawd awful pinstripe is on there until i repaint the car. since its friggin PAINTED on. thanks joe meyers...

ive been wanting to get a lip for it but im gonna go as low as i can until i get one. and plus i havent found one that i fully like yet. might do the HD lip to hold me over.

looks good man, but for gods sake couldn't you have the decency to put some tire shine on the tires before you took the pictures?

It looks much better on the car. And damn, you're going to rub through the sidewall at the rate your going! haha

looks good man, but for gods sake couldn't you have the decency to put some tire shine on the tires before you took the pictures?

or at least wash the car!!!! you can see dusty finger prints on the hatch.....(detect)

Dude, that looks amaaaazzzzingg. I thought you said you didnt rub??? lol.

Thai, you're killing me man. You're putting all this money into the suspension and wheels, and yet you have the dealership's license plate frame, the OEM pin stripe, and haven't changed any other exterior things on it! I am wanting to see some moar mods to the appearance!!!

Keepin' it fresh...and to think people was telling you that you'd get hung for this? ha...thats ludicrous.

that's what i pointed out in his previous thread..... and i'm curious about something....in your previous thread you mentioned that you weren't into speed and performance....yet you have a front mount. (uhm)

that's what i pointed out in his previous thread..... and i'm curious about something....in your previous thread you mentioned that you weren't into speed and performance....yet you have a front mount. (uhm)

lets not get into this again please!!

and sumthaiguy, setup looks sick
i liked the wheels alot at first but it seems like they faded on me, they look good
but i dont love them...wierd

i'm not trying to get into it again, and if you'd look at my post in his other thread, i didn't talk ish like everyone else...i just said i didn't like them. i'm seriously curious why he has a front mount.

I applaud you for trying to be different but there's a fine line between different and you-could-doesn't-mean-you-should. Reminds of the style in the early 90s, Mexican gangsters rolling around in tiny wheels sticking out like a foot from the fenders, what is it called...anybody?

I applaud you for trying to be different but there's a fine line between different and you-could-doesn't-mean-you-should. Reminds of the style in the early 90s, Mexican gangsters rolling around in tiny wheels sticking out like a foot from the fenders, what is it called...anybody?

this is poking a few mm, there is a huge difference
not sure what that style was called, besides gay, but this one is called hellaflush

Back