New strut bar time

Quick Dikt, there's someone trying to sell (or trade plus cash) something in this thread, better close it quick!

122 Vega said:
Quick Dikt, there's someone trying to sell (or trade plus cash) something in this thread, better close it quick!

?
wtf is that for?

oh and incase you didnt know...im not an admin or super mod, only a FS and LA mod, therefore i cannot do anything outside of those two sections. so get your s*** straight.
thank you.

ok, ok, my thread was closed, I just assumed there was some consistancy here.

Britt

he did not post in the FS section...if the buyer wants to risk it, its up to the buyer, nothing we can do about that.

you posted a WTT in the FS section, which by the rules, you must have proper pictures where you did not have any at all. i told you that i could reopen it once you did get pictures but for now its closed.

if he post in the FS section without pictures then his will be closed. there are many sales that go on here that never make it to the FS section. sorry but your thread was not a special one to be closed for no reason at all.

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123649953

edit: oh yea and to shorten my name..its adikt, not dikt. thank you.

and if you have a problem, please contact a supermod, admin, or this sections mod and they will be happy to help you.

I haven't even sold anything. I already told everyone that is interested that I am not doing anything with out pics first. WTF??

i know man... its fine if you sell it (just dont tell me) without a FS thread....just if you open one better have your pics or im comming after your ass!!! hehe.

but im sure you will follow the rules.... come to think of it..i know someone thats interested in it.

ill send him your way.:)

Cool thanks. You know I haven't done a sale thread without the pics also. And I also don't like making sales in threads anyways.

I guess he is just upset that he couldn't get my bar and trying to close someone elses thread. haha.

Even when I'm doing a sale through PMs or through IMs with people on the forums that I know, I ask for proper forum-approved pics and give them myself too. It's no real hassle, it's just assumed that there are going to be pictures when selling stuff these days anyway.

Kansei said:
Even when I'm doing a sale through PMs or through IMs with people on the forums that I know, I ask for proper forum-approved pics and give them myself too. It's no real hassle, it's just assumed that there are going to be pictures when selling stuff these days anyway.

same here.

Kansei said:

Yea I totally agree. I think ebay should be the same way with all the ppl being ripped off.

Wow, this got a bit off topic, anyway, if you've got picks BlackP5, I'm interested, maybe just in an outright buy, we'll talk. And adikt (smart enough to leave the a on there), thanks for doing your job well, good to know we're supported here by those who know what they're doing.

Upset that I couldn't get your bar? that's funny, I declined it because you want almost retail for it plus a trade. whatever.

You guys just don't understand sarcasm if it doesn't come with a ****** smiley face.

Britt

I was talking to a friend of mine who has been into cars for more years than I am old...or close. Anyways, what he said about strut bars made sense to me:

If you get a strut bar that's not welded on the ends (gtspec), then you are esentially making a parallelogram that can flex either way. If you use one that is welded (stock), then you've rid any chance of flex.

I'll admit, the aftermarket ones are beefier in the middle. If you can find one that's nice and thick in the middle and welded on the ends you'll be good. The "best" one would be a 3-point bar that connects to the firewall and welded at the joints.

Black_Protege_5 said:
I was also joking. And retail on the bar is $150 and they aren't being made any longer. So it should be worth more.

Yeah, and they aren't making the MSPs anymore so mine should be worth more right?

Britt

122 Vega said:
Yeah, and they aren't making the MSPs anymore so mine should be worth more right?

Britt

well no one wants those.. people want the strut tower braces :p

kidding.. well sort of. I like the MSP but I like the P5 styling more so I'm making my car into a hybrid haha

AutoExe also makes a 3 point strut tower bar.

bar-f.jpg

Back