"NEW RECORD" Again. HiBoosted Supreportege's car keeps doing it... 12.003@ 115.29 MPH

(attn) Juan and CWiLL...I pm'd you both about sporting site decals...I heard CWiLL has ordered a set (on the house of course) but I have yet to see (pics)???

Juan...Let me know if you're going to order a set (on the house)...Thanks!

i have the sticker on the car i just havent taken pics. ill do that for u when i get home

Antoine said:
(attn) Juan and CWiLL...I pm'd you both about sporting site decals...I heard CWiLL has ordered a set (on the house of course) but I have yet to see (pics)???

Juan...Let me know if you're going to order a set (on the house)...Thanks!

Yes, I want to have the sticker. Can I have 2 sets. One will be going in Superprotege's car and the other in My Yellow P5 which will be racing very soon with the BIG BOOST kit.
(drive2)

Greensleeper said:
Clearly indicated on is signature:

Eclipse 450cc injectors
My friend, ebay name jaysyn77-says he can do all 4 for $70 shipped and you need to order 450 cc injector plugs from ebay + 4 spacers per screw on the fuel rail to make it fit on the protege.

hmm 450, well i guess I should be fine with 750cc then :)

sorry I read your sig and I must be blind or something :(

tekkie said:
hmm 450, well i guess I should be fine with 750cc then :)

sorry I read your sig and I must be blind or something :(

With 750cc you are good for 600 HP.

Every 50 lbs/hr of fuel can make 100 hp. This is the formula to use when calculating what injectors to run. Very large injectors make it more difficult to tune.

At 30+ psi, isn't this turbo blowing a lot of hot air? How do you combat the hot air, just an intercooler? I would think that with this so far outside the efficiency range, you would need to do more to cool the charge air to make the power. Are you going to run methanol injection to help cool the charge air, or are you already? I would think runnnig that much on that turbo would be like pissing in the wind.

I tell you, between you and CWill, it makes me like my car even more knowing that there is that kind of potential in these things. Keep up the good work!!!!!(thumb)

Record_slips.jpg

Damn...what car ran a 22.4 @ 47mph???? lol

Bigg Tim said:
At 30+ psi, isn't this turbo blowing a lot of hot air? How do you combat the hot air, just an intercooler? I would think that with this so far outside the efficiency range, you would need to do more to cool the charge air to make the power. Are you going to run methanol injection to help cool the charge air, or are you already? I would think runnnig that much on that turbo would be like pissing in the wind.

I tell you, between you and CWill, it makes me like my car even more knowing that there is that kind of potential in these things. Keep up the good work!!!!!(thumb)
well my tune guy is going to do all the upgrades to be able to run that kinda number. If I need to do the methanol injection so be it. I would prefer not. I'll get the Ntercooler spray thing too, to add a bit. plus upgrade all the top end s***...for more air flow and stuff. we'll see. But I trust my guy to help it along the way.

Back