:
2008 Mazdaspeed 3 GT
Ok I got a little photoshop happy
thecar.jpg

The power adders
thecar2.jpg

Rice is niceeee
thecar3.jpg

I dunno. the stocker and the 3.5 are the only ones I've had. clearly, this one flows better than the oem piece.

what do you mean how did I mount it? it's in the vent?

I think he means what did you use to mount it? It's sticking out quite a bit, looks like you could rip it out pretty easily by brushing against it. It should be more flush with the rest of the vent. Err, maybe the install isn't fully complete yet?

that is the way that the electronic with the peak and hold mount. I wasn't too happy about it when I saw it, but it doesn't bother me at all. there is no chance of "ripping it out." you can turn it and stuff and it doesn't try to come out... I don't know how you could brush against it accidentally...

The vent boost gauge is very nice. I'd prefer it flush or even recessed, but still looks good nonetheless. You have a more zoomed-out pic of your dash to see how it blends in with the rest?

I think I have some at home... like I said, that is how the gauge was made. I can't recess it without doing a lot of work, and I just wanted it in.

that is the way that the electronic with the peak and hold mount. I wasn't too happy about it when I saw it, but it doesn't bother me at all. there is no chance of "ripping it out." you can turn it and stuff and it doesn't try to come out... I don't know how you could brush against it accidentally...

mine was the same way but i just drilled the whole bigger and put it in flush

Attachments

• DSC03419.JPG
    DSC03419.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Car looks really good. Not a big fan of the vent gauge. They don't point at the driver and just look out of place. This is my on personal opinion of course :)

it's not a great place for the gauge. it gets a lot of glare during the day, and at night you can see two reflections of the gauge. one in the side window and one at the top of the windshield. still though, it looks pretty clean, and it does what I need it to do, and I don't know where else I would put it. I am not a big fan of after market gauge pods.

Back