new pics of the p5

traitorhound

powered by FLIP
just got done putting in some new stuff. . ..

Attachments

• IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0095.JPG
    IMG_0095.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0100.JPG
    IMG_0100.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0070.JPG
    IMG_0070.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0097.JPG
    IMG_0097.JPG
    164.5 KB · Views: 99
yea you're right, he should put some lowering springs on the car so as to demand even more from his tires, the Kumho Ecsta 711 is as good as any other tire

"good" tires are just an elaborate scam by the tire industry perpetuated by the gullibility of those who insist on performance before style anyway...

Last edited:
hell be lowered on HPs and teins... today with some other goodies. I must say the header bronzed perfect.

tires are fine, he just needs some Eagle One tire Shine, drop it like its hot. I love my Kumho's even thos i dont have them on right now due to a blow out, they have excellent grip in the rain

i see you guys never saw the second pic with the wheel gap gone? . .it has different sidemarkers too. .got the amber ones. .but yea corwin is right. . we finished up the rears today and put in the racing beat sway. . its awesome. . ..and for those who are knocking the kumhos. ....they are actually a tire that i prefer. ...they get good wet and dry traction and i drive a lot. . those other stickier and more expensive tires would just be a waste for me on the highway. . .why would i need some super w rated or z rated tires if i am not racing or whatever

the other pics show the header and the mp3 cover that also just aquired. .

because tires are the one thing keeping you on the road?

I guess I'm just totally out of line...pfft recommending new tires....

drive home was nice. .....how bout them people rockin nankangs and whatnot. . .i jsut know that these are way better than stock and honestly i could only afford 500 bux at the time when i got the tires. . ..

yea Nile actually called me like 5 min after i left and was like "dude, i didn't tighten your lugs so you might be ******" so i pulled over real quick and yeah he didn't torque them . .no harm done though

Back