New photoshoot with badgeless grille!

not sure if this is the one but some had issues with it from stayin put...
recall readin somewhere that some flew off at highway speeds..

no, its not this brand, I've tested it and it holds at top speed. you have to install it right.

buit9110, do you have any pics of the wheel/interior with it installed?

yes, just look in some of my older threads. I'll take some pics this week too.

I am probably going to be flamed for this, but I say keep the emblem!!!

That way, then all of the overpriced BMW owners and riced-out kiddies see this Q-Ship racing up on them, they may be able to identify it before you blow past them.

M

I am probably going to be flamed for this, but I say keep the emblem!!!

That way, then all of the overpriced BMW owners and riced-out kiddies see this Q-Ship racing up on them, they may be able to identify it before you blow past them.

M

LOL, can't say I agree...The MS6 looks TOTALLY different when that god-awful badge is gone...looks a lot like a "true" sports sedan

Ah my role model MS6. I will be like you one day...

I wish I had cloth seats tho :( I'm sick of leather in winter time.

love the pic s and love what you did to that thing and the girlfriends hand bag in the passaenger floor is a nice touch lol sick ride i cant wait to be riding like that

5.jpg

Lexus_IS250_side_view.JPG

Car almost looks like a Lexus IS250.

http://www.msprotege.com/members/buit9

its funny you say that, just the other day i was at a light, and a guy asked me how much i paid for my Lexus lol.... and to top it all off when i was leaving work yesterday a guy in the elevator sais "so when ever you wanna sell my ur volvo, let me know HEHEHE"..
lol too funny

i love the MS6 style

kind of bad, they had to replace the rear bumper and rear left quarter panel,tail lights, and fix the trunk; but they are a really good shop, only exotic cars go there.

kind of bad, they had to replace the rear bumper and rear left quarter panel,tail lights, and fix the trunk; but they are a really good shop, only exotic cars go there.

I happy to know your car is getting fixed the right way. When you gonna get it back?

Back