New photoshoot with badgeless grille!

hey thats sick man. so, what kind of grill is that? expensive? i want.

also is the front bottom lip of your car the home made door strip install? sorry, i read about it briefly but dont recall too much about it. i like it from a distance, but up close you can see the glue or whatever...maybe black marker/paint it out? i like it but wonder what other people feel about it and if they like it on their own cars.

nice ride bro.

no, it doesn't show anything, its the angle of which I took the picture, you would have to be 5 inches tall to see the glue at eye level.

hmm, i might have to do the HD mod. saw the other thread about that, so i'll save any comments about it there.

can i just live vicariously through your car and say its mine? cheaper that way. :)

well, i just put my badgeless grill on today! looks good. it was only $50 extra to have it painted red for me at the place it came from, but i like it black. i got it from speedline and painted it myself (satin black enamel spraycan). but think i might go flat black, (to match the bottom grill and fog light housing.

quick question, does anyone else's grill kind of stick out a bit? i thought it would be more flush, but it kind of sticks out 1/4" on the sides, and a little at the top just under the hood. almost seemed like the black bracket that it sits on top of gets in the way, and it was hard to get it to snap over on both sides flush. i used the 3m tape.

i think this is THE first appearance mod one should make...now that i have it, i look down my nose at and scoff at 6's with the mazda grill when i see it. (headshake lol

*hatin my sig pic below until i get updated pix.*

I was also interested in this grill.....is it actually a nice piece? At $80 I worry about fitment and how long the grill would actually stay looking nice.

Thanks, did you have any problems with the paint? Any pictures of it?

no problems with paint. i didnt installed yet, its has been pretty cold in boston and snowing alot, but mine will look like the one qwik6 has.

it fits fine u just use the 3m tape they provide and thats all.

I want to hear about the Autoexe buckskin steering wheel cover. How was the install? Is it worth the price of admission?

I was also interested in this grill.....is it actually a nice piece? At $80 I worry about fitment and how long the grill would actually stay looking nice.
not sure if this is the one but some had issues with it from stayin put...
recall readin somewhere that some flew off at highway speeds..

Back