New owner

rmrf

:
Black Mazda 3 HB / Roof / ABS
Last friday I realized, that expences to support life in my Lincoln Mark VIII become to high and prices on gas is not to good to feed its 4.6L heart. It was too sad to give up it for 1.5 Grands, this begemoth had 280 HP and was 14-seconds car, but right now I'm new Mazda3 owner. Thanks for congratulations. (cheers2)
I'm looking for russian-speaking owners here. Will glad to speak on native language about this excellent car. (drive)

jersey_emt said:
Wow that's a change. Full-size luxury 'boat' to a sporty compact! Nice move!
Thanks. I like power of Mark, but much more I like handling of MZ3. And all in all this is new car vs 10 years old battleship. (yes)

Congrats! I went from 127hp no torque stuggling to get up a hill Civic to the 3, so I can't really relate, but I am sure the handling is ten times better. Bet you couldnt take a sharp turn at 40 in that boat!?

3junky said:
Congrats! I went from 127hp no torque stuggling to get up a hill Civic to the 3, so I can't really relate, but I am sure the handling is ten times better. Bet you couldnt take a sharp turn at 40 in that boat!?
No way! But from the stop line you can't beat it. :) Beware of this luxury coupes. 280 HP is still 280 HP. Point. But it is still 2 tons. :)

yeah one thing i'll tell you is this engine will save you gas as long as you don't drive over 4000...alot. I got better gas mileage from this 2.3 carying this 3093lb car around then my 2.0 carying only a 2740 lb car around. You got the better end of the deal...at least you didn't get a hybrid civic or hybrid prius of sheiot!

Who's Zoomin who

Finally got my 3 on Friday. (rockon) I ordered a Strato Blue HB 5 speed in early April with Leather, Zenons, and Moonroof. (wow)

Found an allocated 3 on the boat with my color and options, a quick reroute and this baby is mine! Otherwise I would have had a 3 month wait.

A feature that I had not noticed in the Mazda3 forums is the adjustable level for the Zenons from the drivers seat. Very Cool

Can't wait to break it in so I can wind it out (drive)

It's like goin from banging a big tall fat chick, to a short atletic figure skating perfectly tan and great pert ass chick. She also has a nice vagina (engine.)

razorblade kiss said:
It's like goin from banging a big tall fat chick, to a short atletic figure skating perfectly tan and great pert ass chick. She also has a nice vagina (engine.)

I've been reading these forums for about 3 weeks and I finally got my new Mazda3 on tuesday. However, I didn't have any reason to post up until now.

That was best description of a car I have ever heard, bar none. Thank you for making my day. (bowdown)

rmrf said:
Last friday I realized, that expences to support life in my Lincoln Mark VIII become to high and prices on gas is not to good to feed its 4.6L heart. It was too sad to give up it for 1.5 Grands, this begemoth had 280 HP and was 14-seconds car, but right now I'm new Mazda3 owner. Thanks for congratulations. (cheers2)
I'm looking for russian-speaking owners here. Will glad to speak on native language about this excellent car. (drive)

I'm also a new 3 owner I Had a Honda civic Lx 4door106hp 1995. It's so strange when I drive the civic now. Anyway good luck with your car I hope you have as much fun as I'm having.

P.S anyone going to Rev it up in philly?

cheers,

Fuser
Pics

razorblade kiss said:

HAHA! Best reply ever! fuser, when are you going? i live right outside the city and would love to go. keep me posted with any info you get regarding it and if you're going.

Last edited:
razorblade kiss said:

Strangely enough, that's exactly what I did in real life! She's not a figure skater, though. :p

(lol2) (jacked) forget figure skater....Tennis Player is what I'm looking for!

Um...yeah just remember the difrence between cars and wemen and don't try certain acts to the wrong other.

dannyboy said:
HAHA! Best reply ever! fuser, when are you going? i live right outside the city and would love to go. keep me posted with any info you get regarding it and if you're going.

I' going on saturday 6/5/04 sign in @ 11:40

fuser said:
I'm also a new 3 owner I Had a Honda civic Lx 4door106hp 1995. It's so strange when I drive the civic now. Anyway good luck with your car I hope you have as much fun as I'm having.

P.S anyone going to Rev it up in philly?

cheers,

Fuser
Pics
Yes, on the 6th. my check in is at 9:25.

Back