New Owner of CX 9

KrisKringle

:
Mazda CX 9 Grand Touring
Howdy all, I am an excited new owner of a 2008 Cx 9 Grand Touring. I have enjoyed it extremely. I am coming from owning a Grand Cherokee Limited. I have long been a Mopar guy, and they have treated me well over the years. But I feel there reliability is questionable anymore. So I am hoping this vehicle will payoff in being reliable. I am pretty meticulous with maintenance and do my own.....
I will be Installing a MPG trip computer in her, and a overhead DVD monitor in the coming months. Just wanted to say Hi !

Welcome. I was also a Grand Cherokee owner in the 1990's. If your experience is close to mine you will find far fewer things going wrong with the CX9 than with the Jeep. Handles a lot better too at least on pavement. On the other hand, I'd never take the CX off road and the Jeep liked that just fine.

Welcome. Good move and best wishes. Hope it's an AWD as you will need it for those big Utah snows.

Yes it is awd, I find the stock duelers to be woefully inadequate for the snow. I did take them to get them siped, which has helped snow and ice traction immensely. So now instead of turds in the snow they are just ok. I will be getting a set of snow sneakers for her to dedicate for winter and save the 20's for summer

Latest posts

Back